Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst day ever?

Worst day ever?

Just because I'm curious how bad people have lost, what's the worst day you all have ever had?

Me, myself, I never deposit, so I'm working with free money from freerolls and from VIP rebates and gambling with that. One time, I won a big tournament with a fairly small entry fee and won about $200. Like an idiot, I managed to lose it all play at stakes way too big for me at the time. This was on Pokerstars like 4 years ago now. I'm smarter than that, but it took a while.

How about all you guys?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i do the same thing , i was up a few dollars on small tourneys and started playin bigger buyins and lost it lol
    u got to play alot different i the freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    have had many bad days and some great ones too ~ funny the great ones stand out
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    have had many bad days and some great ones too ~ funny the great ones stand out
    For me it's the opposite. When I do awesome I don't remember it but I sure as shit remember them really bad beats.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah for me I always remember my worst days rather than good ones.

PokerOwned God
    Same with me, I never deposited money on any site, just playing with a roll from freerolls etc.
    Worst day I had till today was a loss of about $ 100. Lost it very quick by playing NL25 Zoom games at Stars.

Seasoned Veteran
    I lost $1500 playing $60 hyper turbos on stars. I ran so bad AQs vs pocket Kings set over flush straight over flush. Granted i did play pretty poorly and was outclassed sometimes but my bad play was mostly contributed from how tilted i was getting from those beats I just wanted my money back so i just played really spewy. I should just stick to cash games and MTTs within my buyin. I just cant help myself though my bankroll management skills is my biggest leak in my game its hard to plug as well.

Seasoned Veteran
    Same here D:
    I won some money and then i lost them all cause I played too high stakes...
    but i'm smarter now and I know what I did wrong

PokerOwned Pro
    i have big ups and even bigger downs //////////

i must really suck if i cant win any freerolls , i try everyday on pokerstars an fulltilt . i wanna winnnnnn ... jus to play lil cash tourneys to start out .. thus is why i wanna know how to earns points on this site without having to buy them . jus wanna be able to post an poss do lil task to earn them , if anyone knows how to help ... plus my worst days are when im playin a freeroll an im almost about to make the cutt then bammm , outtt ... even when i do make the cutt then play the next round , its even harder cause i dunno , the site i feel jipp's me by never giving me a hand , or when it does sumeone raises with crap , then cause of the community awhh .. hard i tell yeh, lol ..freerolls anyways ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast