Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Why Does Karma Reward The Wicked

I am not sure why but there is something off on online poker algorithms. I am seriously beginning to think It reads more into activity then random Luck. I say this because the same guy can go all in 4x in a row and win with BS hands. It takes all the skill out of poker. Then when you do get close to the bubble as a skilled player it seems the cards always set you up. Giving out several hands that are in the top 5% and then stupid people call and win. I know we all call that donked on this site but I would really like to see a site open up that investigates this issue and makes the online play closer to real game play

Quote Originally Posted by modine View Post
    I am not sure why but there is something off on online poker algorithms. I am seriously beginning to think It reads more into activity then random Luck. I say this because the same guy can go all in 4x in a row and win with BS hands. It takes all the skill out of poker. Then when you do get close to the bubble as a skilled player it seems the cards always set you up. Giving out several hands that are in the top 5% and then stupid people call and win. I know we all call that donked on this site but I would really like to see a site open up that investigates this issue and makes the online play closer to real game play
    This will never happen since the audit company they use is owned by the KGC or heavily paid off LOL. Ive been at a couple of sng's to where a player(lol ) went all in every hand and won the game. `

They say you see it ALOT more cause you see 3 or 4x as many hands per hour. That and i think they get there average of odds off all hands being dealt at one time on these poker sites instead of odds being individual per table, like how they come up with odds lol

Watch out tho damage control will be here soon to explain it to you
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

If you look at the stats on that kind of idiot player, you'll see that overall, they are losing players. Just have to suck it up and hope to catch them on their huge downswings.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I mean it's an rng. Anything can happen, but the expected probabilities are still there. Everyone gets lucky sometimes.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The Wicked are Cool, just accept it
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

I also think a lot of this has to do with mindset. When I feel like I'm going to lose or that I'm outmatched, I usually do and its not usually as much from the luck as I would think at the time. These types of people are usually so egotistical that they probably always think they should win, so they are always playing their best. Poker players have egos.

you guys are fool if you think online poker is a game of skills. Its all set up, no matter how well you play. once it set up you can lose With AA to a random guy that go all in with ATC. I always said its all about luck, if the program or software pick you to win then you win no matter what kind of bullshit card you playing with.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    you guys are fool if you think online poker is a game of skills. Its all set up, no matter how well you play. once it set up you can lose With AA to a random guy that go all in with ATC. I always said its all about luck, if the program or software pick you to win then you win no matter what kind of bullshit card you playing with.
    You're going to win a lot of money with that attitude... oh boy.

PokerOwned Master
    It sure is set up!! Jasonv12 knows!

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is funny and many agree and go throigh this and it should benefit the good players and it will in the long run and what we are hoping for.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast