Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Cause Karma is a chick. she loves bad boys.

Seasoned Veteran
    its poker and `the way the cards come always change i have seen players win multiple times in a row live aswell as online even thats just poker but it does reward patience normally youll get rewarded for your play play one way and eventually you have 2 win or maybe not

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    You win and you lose, enjoy the game either way and suck it up. Good luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by modine View Post
    I am not sure why but there is something off on online poker algorithms. I am seriously beginning to think It reads more into activity then random Luck. I say this because the same guy can go all in 4x in a row and win with BS hands. It takes all the skill out of poker. Then when you do get close to the bubble as a skilled player it seems the cards always set you up. Giving out several hands that are in the top 5% and then stupid people call and win. I know we all call that donked on this site but I would really like to see a site open up that investigates this issue and makes the online play closer to real game play
    It's just variance and it happens a lot more than you think, Most hands (especially preflop) have at least a 20% chance of winning. Even ducks vs Aces of the same suite have almost a 17% chance. So one out of every five times it will win. So if you go up against a 20% 40% underdog 3 times in a tourney, you're more than likely going to lose at least once. It is what it is, you just have to adjust your game and even then sometimes shit happens. I just got completely donked at a live game while vacationing in Tunica. Someone called for two thirds of there stack after the flop with a gut shot. They nailed it on the turn ruining my top pair and still had the chance to lose to my flush draw but didn't. I had played so smart and waited to get in good only to lose to a guy who had five outs to win and nine to be drawing dead. That was live....

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    It's just variance and it happens a lot more than you think, Most hands (especially preflop) have at least a 20% chance of winning. Even ducks vs Aces of the same suite have almost a 17% chance. So one out of every five times it will win. So if you go up against a 20% 40% underdog 3 times in a tourney, you're more than likely going to lose at least once. It is what it is, you just have to adjust your game and even then sometimes shit happens. I just got completely donked at a live game while vacationing in Tunica. Someone called for two thirds of there stack after the flop with a gut shot. They nailed it on the turn ruining my top pair and still had the chance to lose to my flush draw but didn't. I had played so smart and waited to get in good only to lose to a guy who had five outs to win and nine to be drawing dead. That was live....
    Its called action to create the bad players a way to deposit more and more as for us that play smart well we continue to feed the online action play lol I feed a lot

PokerOwned Veteran
    get used to it its only getting worse gotta keep the donks on site

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by codyshambo View Post
    its poker and `the way the cards come always change i have seen players win multiple times in a row live aswell as online even thats just poker but it does reward patience normally youll get rewarded for your play play one way and eventually you have 2 win or maybe not
    Can you honestly say for sure that cards run the same live as they do online? I have serious doubts on this as I win playing live but rarely online. In my opinion most online rooms are set up for action. Action creates extra rake as we all now

Experienced Member
    Kharma is a bitch. A hot bitch

PokerOwned God
    because s its RIGGED....all this bs is rigged, hell my wife is rigged..who knows..

PokerOwned Master
    The RNG's cannot hold the true amount of hands that can be dealt. If you think otherwise you are nuts. There are only about 30,000 hands the RNG can generate when there are 100 times more hands that can happen. That is why the same bad beats happen all the time. You see pauses before the river card is dealt out???? the reason is the RNG has run out of hands and has to reboot. It is very very sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast