Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,204

BTC Rate: $10128.67

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God DuckU408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,554

    why do lock poker like to deal 2nd nut against nut

    This site is so rig! what's the chance of me holding 2nd nut vs nut.it happen to me twice in tem minutes.Flop a full house KK4. guess what the other dude was holding k4 and my pair of 4 of course to be no good.Ten minutes later was holdign 22.flop another full house 2KK. guest what, the dude was holding K2. program got me on a hit list to lose so i can deposit.Mama didnt raise no fool program.


    This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

  2. #2
    Ship It . . pOp3yE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    This site is so rig! what's the chance of me holding 2nd nut vs nut.it happen to me twice in tem minutes.Flop a full house KK4. guess what the other dude was holding k4 and my pair of 4 of course to be no good.Ten minutes later was holdign 22.flop another full house 2KK. guest what, the dude was holding K2. program got me on a hit list to lose so i can deposit.Mama didnt raise no fool program.
    It's always awesome when people blame variance/bad play on site being rigged, lol....

  3. #3
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    u shouldnt hold low pp's in such high reguard then this wouldnt happen
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  4. #4
    Ship It . . pOp3yE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    u shouldnt hold low pp's in such high reguard then this wouldnt happen
    kind of what i was getting at without trying to get into too much detail with my vague bad play

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    i like to dealing with this tottaly

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    600
    Lock does have it in for you...it said was gonna break your BR...its in thread under tilts and brags...

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Yeah, lock likes to hold grudges. you probably requested a withdrawal and annoyed it
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

  8. #8
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    yeah this isn't just LOCK it's internet card rooms in general. face it, donks get lucky and it's a growing trend. i go all in with KK bc i'm short stacked and get called by 10 4 and he hits trips. this was on bovada so i feel the pain.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Its all online sites, they have to keep idiots around one way or another or else who would be playing? lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Its all online sites, they have to keep idiots around one way or another or else who would be playing? lol
    ty abwill i resemble that remark an a few utters i kno.lol hail poker bitches
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •