Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    The lower the limits, the larger the number of people are willing to see a flop with weaker hands. We do tend to remember the losses more than we remember the wins, so try and keep that in mind.

PokerOwned Veteran
    So here is my two cents.You may need to adjust your style of play if you are not making money with your big hands.Particularly in cash games if you play too tight you are basically letting your opponents know what you have and it is then easy to post flop play against you.My guess from the limited info I have you need to raise more often to hide your range (I play mostly 6max and like to raise at least one hand from every position with in the first 30 min),try and either keep your raises all the same or raise "crazy" amounts(2x,2.5x,3x etc)with all of your range.As far as the beats go there is not much you can do about that just remember to play with in your bankroll and you should be fine in the long run.....Random thought it seems to me that NLH is more about picking the spots and players you can steal from rather then trying to show down hands(of course this may be off because I play mostly PLO where showing down happens way more often then in hold'em) Hope this helps GL....
    Live today like it is your last........

It all depends on position, I'll never shove anything utg, but that's me. JustSayn..............................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I usually raise 3x bb and see what happens, depends on players and position. JustSayn...................................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Master
    Know the conditions and reasons for slowplay:
    1. To win 1 more bet
    2. That 1 more bet would not be given to you unless you slowplay
    3. That meaning your opponent would fold if you bet and bet (or bet on the later street) if you check
    4. Board must not be dangerous
    5. Flush draws are common, straight draws too

If you put your opponent on tp, you should fire away and he would call.

PokerOwned God
    because we all lose with that... especially online...

it hurts...

gl next time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Today I lost with my AA to a weak crippled straight, and the second time to KK so nothing u can do about it

I Lost with aces , early tnite in the juicy freeroll,,, I over bet so much preflop,, but i cdnt stop my friend,, drywall, from calling lol.. he had A10 and made a flush on river, LUcky donk, then he went on to win the juicy freeoll tnite too LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    The lower the limits, the larger the number of people are willing to see a flop with weaker hands. We do tend to remember the losses more than we remember the wins, so try and keep that in mind.
    +1111111111111111111

HOLY SH*T, someone finally fkn gets it.haha.

NEVER slow play AA online, its too hard to know what your letting in. IN po freeroll ya might as well push cause someone is going to gamble with shit cards!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast