Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who wins in poker the best hand or the best player??

I always had this doubt of who wins in poker the best hand or the best player what you guys think of this question?? I think is the best player

isildur1 or phil ivey vs dom dwan this is the best players and the best skill

PokerOwned Veteran
    the best player definatly, the best hand isint always the winning hand. Fact

Experienced Member
    the best player wins the most time, but good hand always helps

This is so hard to answer. Are you talking about in an individual hand? Or are we talking about over the long run?

The best hand doesn't always win. The best player doesn't always win. The best player will win more than he will lose thus why he is the best. The best hand is only good in the hands of a good player. Frequently below average players (and occasionally the best players) lay down the best hand. That's what is so great about poker. You can force people to give up with you way behind. It's the ultimate underdog story.

At showdown though, the best hand always wins. Unless you having a stupid dealer, or play on Carbon. LOL JK.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Banned
    has to be the player . not the hand .

I would say best player but best hand helps and long as you dont get donked by the worst player or worst hand.

Banned
    best hand wins, poker is 90% luck. good players can win on the long run if they can manage to beat the rake

It depends on how lucky are you. But the best probable is to have them both HAHAHAHAHA

PokerOwned Pro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast