BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    simple if you win your brill
    if you lose your reckless
    something like that anyway
    lol

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Thanks for all your diversity on opinion in the Thread guys! And of course I would love to hear a great deal more on the matter, as I am now finding the great deal of variety in philosophy on this.

Here's my take: Everything is subjective to the eyes of the beholder, that's not to say playing low statistical pots with all your chips consistently isn't bad, It's just to say that you have to determine how much recklessness will play into your brilliance!

That's just my "philosophical" argument, in all practicality, I believe playing pots as cost-effectively as possible plays the largest key role to success. For example, even with crap cards, but still only putting 1 bet in to win 7, could be a good move. Avoid the non-cost effective hands, and use all of the tournament strategy you've studied into your thought process.

Hope this helps!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    lol very nice just keep your head up and eyes forward and u will do fine!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

For the pros tho its easy to be reckless(donkey) cause they have millions backing them but i dont understand people doing it that dont have money like that. Its one thing to be aggressive and bet your trash its a whole nother thing to call big raises and allin with very medicore hands. Im tight/selective aggressive so ill never understand the donkey mentality and that goes for most of the pros with how they play. But if you watch them in a turny and not just at final table on tv(or on high stakes tv) they dont play stupid very often.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12