Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8132.77

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    27

    What is the odds of AK suited beating 2 2

    What is the odds of AK suited beating 2 2

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    620
    (Assuming that one of the 2's isn't in the same suit of the AK.) Pr-Flop The AK is 49.77% and the pocket 2's is 49.60% to win and the odds to tie is 0.63 %. So AK(s) is only ahead by 0.17%.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    111
    unless u are me then your odds increase to 100%... with me flopping a 2

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    AK sucks sometimes no need to go allin on it jus call and see what happens

  5. #5
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Just google search poker calculator
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    I would rather have AK than 22 anyday.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by code99 View Post
    I would rather have AK than 22 anyday.

    Anyday cause with 22 every card that hits the board is a over. Hell unless i can limp in with it 22 is a easy fold
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    316
    You are correct, sir.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    814
    i'd rather have 22, its a coin flip, so you're going to win same number of times, but 2 2, imo, has better chance of big payoff. If a 2 flops, better chance of getting paid off, with AK , if a A or K flops, hard to get paid off a lot of times, just my opinion.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Yeah but odds are ur gonna have to hit to win with 22 against Ak or any random hand
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •