Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

What is the current best US friendly site?

Im pretty new to online poker (since black friday) anyways. I was just wondering everyones thoughts as to the current best USA friendly poker site, and why?

Thanks for your time guys/gals!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well, it's definitely debatable. But, I prefer Bovada. BCP is okay, but a second choice for me would be SWC probably. I'm still hoping will get pokerstars back. Or maybe party poker, I never had an account with them.

musicmannn
    Bovada but it is "anonymous so you can't take notes. Carbon is good. ACR is ok too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes everybody will say the same three in diffrent order . i like bovada num 1 , but dont like theres no n ames just numbers for player names at tables . but only 7 day to get a check from them

PokerOwned Veteran
    also black chip lobby soft ware kinda sucks, but the tables are fine i kinda like the play that the tables .. n carbon is cool . but i hate the play on there . way to many bad bad players ''bingo players'' .. which aint that bad its what you want really if you can avoid get cracked on some super dumb donkey ish !! but goodluck

Experienced Member
    ok thanks i appreciate it. i'll give those a shot.

PokerOwned God
    Carbon is a bit better because pokerowned has the most freerolls there.

PokerOwned Master
    Carbon has the best layout and good freerolls that are private. Some good promotions running right now too.

There is no best period!!! Only what we can play on. All online RNGS are a joke now a days because they have to keep players around since there arent many USA players playing. So instead of taking someones money you should easily take they give it away to keep making money!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I say Bovada is the best US online poker site. It has better tournaments than any other poker site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast