Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Corporal
    i was in ring game, i had pocket aces, another player kk and another 99, when i made a big raise i was surprised that another guy reraised me,and the third guy calleed,i knew that one of them had pocket kk or qq or even aces,so i just called, the flop was 9, 8. k.both mu opponents flopped sets,but of course i didn't know it, so i checked and waited to see where i am, the pocket kk guy, made a big bet,to my surprise the other guy reraised with set of 9,at this point i knew i was beat and throw my rockets in the mac, the guy with a small set lost all his chips.the odds to flop two sets was so small but it happened.

PokerOwned Pro
    that was a dam good read coucou
    totaly impressed most people would go broke in that spot

Sergeant Major
    Too many people go crazy with 2 pair ALL THE TIME.

Corporal
    beardown, in the micros, fish love tptk, so 2 pair is good usually

PokerOwned Veteran
    laydown?i thought im supposed to always call down to the river with at least bottom pair..did i read the wrong book?

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Well there is many laydown but can't really fold that hand unless you play online poker.
    Live poker it's different thinks I probably would continue call him all the way.
    i agree. i was waiting 4 him 2 say that the guy had a set of aces, but he didn't. there's no way i would've laid that hand down. at least not in live poker. online maybe.

Knight-Captain
    lmfao!

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by sheesho View Post
    beardown, in the micros, fish love tptk, so 2 pair is good usually

especially in online poker. every time i get 2 pair, when i'm in the big blind, on poker stars, another player (that has usually limped in) flops either a set or a straight. only 2 people in the hand, & 1 flops 2 pair & the other flops a str8. it happens almost every time.

Sergeant Major
    I dont know about you, but it is way easier for me to get reads playing live than online. Online you can only use 3 things to get reads. Time it takes to act, how often they play hands, and the size of the bets.

Sergeant Major
    The guy never showed his hand. Why would he when I was right, and he would only build my confidence on my reads? He was very visably upset at the fact that I was able to fold. I was able to win the tournament, had I went crazy with that hand, I would have ended up in 3rd. Also why would you fold that hand online (possibly) and not in a live game? Live players are way better than online players. I like playing online, but when I play for $ its mostly live.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast