Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its good to see recommendations for good starting hands but to actually play and see what wins is a different story
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    I like AAJ10, I think you would have lots of outs.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Best hand in most high poker games is a straight flush Ace high.

Now starting hands is probably AAKQ or AAJ10 double suited. However, I suck at Omaha.

AAKK double suited is the hand with the best chance at winning against one player, but hands like AAKQ double suited, or J1098 double suited are probably more profitable.

Also, the more players in the hand, the more you want your hands to be "nutty" like the types of hands that will draw to the nuts. Flush over flush, full house over full house, etc. hands become better than a hand like AAKK double suited because it is harder for other opponents to connect if you hit the board with Aces and Kings, and Aces and Kings are like 75% less likely to hit at all if you have them. And so, other nut flush drawing hands have more value because they can hit the board in other ways.

In hi/lo things get even more complicated, but AA23 double suited is considered the best hand, although I know little about hi/lo and couldn't back that up very much.

Omaha is a complicated game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im not sure because I have never played.is it fu .

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I prefer AAJT, double suited of course. Its better IMO than AAKK, and Lyle Berman agrees which is all the validation I need.

PokerOwned Master
    for me suit cards and conectors like A10JQ or 2345 or 8910J AA or KK heads up best hand i think

Elite PokerOwned Member
    obv high cards are high straight cards because set over set, and getting the bottom end of the straight or flush isnt uncommon in omaha

the good hand poker is AAQK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12