Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    this is an awesome story about the integrity of the players in the sport of poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    Tonight while playing live 4 handed. Top 3 payout. Im decent stack, there a huge cl, ok stack and one guy with less than a bb. Less than a bb and big stack are friends. Big stack has small blind, ok stack has BB. Micro stack throws his pitiful chips in, and Huge stack folds his small blind. He has 400 blinda and folds for 1/2 of one, so it forces big blind to be the only one hu vs mico and micro doubles. I ended up knocking him out but that is kind of a gray area. We clearly know its collusion in a way, but then again small blind is free to fold at anytime. Its def unethical in my book as the standard thing to do is both call the blind and check it down having a greater shot to get rid of him hence making the $$. Also a lot of drunk idiots telling me I wouldn't make it to the final table because my qq held up vs their ak and other stuff. This is why I rarely play live poker, plus I don't have to tip myself 1.00 for the funky tasting coke, seems like those places never clean the drink nozzle and it always tastes horrible and bitter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123