Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    it is very nice to see there are a few honest people still around, I'm happy everything worked out!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

glad to hear that petty mistake turned into a rightful act. I do enjoy most of the people here on PO.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've got to say, I'm surprised by all the positive comments. I figured there would be at least one, "I wouldn't have paid you. It's your fault. you're and idiot", by now. Does Azreal have the week off?

PokerOwned Pro
    glad to hear it worked out. i think i'd want the points returned if i won. and if i actually lost and got the points it would be hard to give the points back but i would i hope i'd do the right thing!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    There would have been nothing I could have done. He has already paid me. I think it says a lot for his character.
    It does say a lot about his character. Since it's poker, I believe there's usually a reputation associated with most that they're not honest and just plain dicks. The good news is, that is changing. Congrats on getting ur points.

Glad it worked out for you - I would have paid it back, but I probably would have been more cautious... I would have checked with support before I paid back any of it, then paid it in full when it was verified.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would of kept your points lol, it was your mistake and I would love to get all those points at once, your loss my gain haha

Experienced Member
    yea most of the time people are tended to be twoard the mean side lol

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Surely the right thing will be done and if not then I would presume it's not the end of the world. That being said it seems as per your screen name it was an honest mistake and one would think that most would recognize this and would in turn send the points back etc. Most generally people will recognize this and do the right thing but at the same time in this day and age it seems as tho at times genuine people are few and far between. At any rate I hope it all gets fixed for you. Good luck on the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is absolutely ethics and etiquette (and the lack thereof) in poker...for instance I think slowrolling is horrible etiquette and against my ethics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast