Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wcoop!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    I love watching these but missed it this year.

PokerOwned Master
    Can't wait for Pokerstars to get is legal in US so we can play the WCOOP again. HURRY UP PS rofl.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea this sucks!! I wish I could play the Wcoop! Maybe 1 day stars will be back!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya you say will be exciting to be seeing the best in the world play however this isnt entirely true because with it being hosted on pokerstars there is a large chunk of the poker market that isnt able to participate in it because they live in the USA. Granted if the USA high stakes pros thought it was profitable for them to do so they would move to another country temporarily and obviously play in and partake in the WCOOP tournament series on pokerstars that way but so ya i mean there are going to be the best players in the world playing in it and it will be exciting however i would assume that there are also going to be several notable names missing from the fields because they reside in the USA and chose not to move out of the country just to be able to play in the WCOOP on pokerstars this year.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    the poker maximu events on carbon are very intreting and now that theire withdrawal rate is a lot better you shall see there more frewuently.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    also for my last comment, you alo have to have a verified account which is fairly imple but you have to have your accurate inforation for this

Mr Final Table
    ''Wcoop is the World Series of Online Poker. It is played on PS and honestly, it $h1t$ all over PM on the merge network. Who's got two thumbs and is a jealous American....''

eh?

I missed layed the WCOOP on PS.

I remeber I won a satty for a $1,500 seat to a WCOOP MTT. I ended up cashing for like 7.8k winner gotlike 250k+ I alawys loved playing those hge MTT and Sunday Majors. Life changing winnings....Online poker needs to get likethat "thegoodole days.....shame

boobooobooooo allthenew onlinesites!!!!i ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    the poker maximu events on carbon are very intreting and now that theire withdrawal rate is a lot better you shall see there more frewuently.
    Yes, the poker maximus is awesome. A friend took one down the other day over 6k for 1st!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast