BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: turk vs rivdee

I try but I can not find the place

someone help please

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by padcam View Post
    someone help please
    Well, if you want help... POSTING IN THE RIGHT PLACE WOULD BE A GOOD START!!! Spamming an unrelated thread... even one as useless as this one, won't get you anywhere. I certainly won't spoonfeed a n00b who can't even try.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    SO.... the latest in TURK efforts to avoid playing a real game for real money? "Challenging" (and I use the term very loosely lol) Rivdee out of nowhere to play .02/.05 Omaha LOLLOLOOLLOLOLOL She couldn't be bothered to say where even, never mind the fact that the wager amount she is suddenly able to come up with may actually be LESS then what she has in points HERE ROTFLMAO!!! I mean, if Rivdee wanted to flip for peanuts he would have done so already and put an end to this foolishness.

OK, so here is TURKS angle.... she doesn't want to actually risk ANY real money. Why? Because she has none. Turk doesn't want to play real stakes for real value against a real player because a real player will play for real and wipe the floor with her. She KNOWS THIS, and knows she hasn't the chops to compete. THINK ABOUT IT, WHO has she played anywhere outside of PO that ANY of us have heard of?? Sure she posts "screenshots" now and then, but they don't really mean anything, and are mostly unverifiable. Hence the troll games... Challenge for a weak ass amount she knows no decent player will even waste their time on so she can claim her meaningless title.

IT'S pathetic.

So here we have it "TURK". You challenged "ANYONE"... and Riv accepted. Since then you have tried to play against ANYONE but him and/or tried to change the nature of the original challenge in such a way as to avoid any real risk, if not avoid playing him entirely. WHY?

WHY IS TURK AFRAID OF RIVDEE??
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

A challenge was not the purpose of this thread, turk is winning as far as achieving it's goal of this thread.
    Nicely done turk.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    A challenge was not the purpose of this thread, turk is winning as far as achieving it's goal of this thread.
    Nicely done turk.
    LOL A challenge wasn't the pur....... IT"S RIGHT IN THE FIRST POST LOL

Look Poof, I think I see what you are getting at... and perhaps (read: almost certainly) you are correct. Maybe Turk never intended to actually challenge anyone. Maybe Turk never wanted to "back it up". Maybe it's all a giant troll game.... but the law of unintended consequences kicks in at some point and, well, now Turk is backed into a corner. It's time for Turk to either put up or shut up.

Turk you always showed up for our challenges as i have said before. I see your name being associated with aimee's and that no bueno with me because she has yet to go HU with me in my several attempts............................... GL turk against RIV hes not gametime

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Maybe Aimee can dip into her imaginary trust fund and deposit too instead of buying more box wine.
    lmfaooo to funnny

from what i do know is turk is a very solid player, as for riv...i have to say the same....if it happens it happens, these kinda threads should only allow the 2 to resp0nd bc its apparent i havent been here in over 5 months " due to having a life" that people dont change, silent insults smh

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've accepted a turk challenge in the past....to no avail, i din't think this would be reel .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234