Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Seasoned Veteran

Trading Lock 170$

Looking to dump 170 on lock.. ideally would like BOA or something reputable of the sort. Make and offer -- let me know!!

how many points per dollar u looking for

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lock is taking 6+ months for cashouts, even the site pros selling at 33% sucks for the people that grinded. If I were you Id wait and see if the cashouts improve, better than getting 40 for 150

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow unreal 6 months! why would anyone waste his or her time if it takes 6 months for cashouts! Thank God for intertops!

Seasoned Veteran
    Hey guys - Thanks for the responses.. i ended up trading it for ACR at about 1/3 of its value because the "market" is so poor for lock.. but anyone starting out and messing around you can get a pretty good deal on lock through several players on here.

Seasoned Veteran
    If you need information on who to go to just ask me and i will get you in the right direction. a few very reliable and trustworthy individuals.. Dalsue and SendCookies are very good trade partners.

Seasoned Veteran
    Not to over post on my post but... it can be a good long term investment providing lock stays afloat. Buy low... sell high!!!

Experienced Member
    no entending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger1666 View Post
    Not to over post on my post but... it can be a good long term investment providing lock stays afloat. Buy low... sell high!!!
    be trader not poker player
    Lol but its try there is ppl who do that too offen