Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    don't forget check....lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dbbc_0169 View Post
    oh and btw, i am better than you lamebrane. whether you think it or anyone else thinks it, thats one thing i know for sure
    your statistics say otherwise, but if you need to feel good by telling me how much better you are than I, and what a donk I am, then I guess i just feel sorry for you. you're a pretty small fish in the poker ocean dude.

dude stop crying about a couple comments someone makes to you on a table, i said one thing and u go off on some rant so i called ya a donk once or twice. and i dont really care how long you been playing poker lmao. and id do the same shit live too
    I don't think we necessarily need to attack the OP, not liking trash talk is understandable. Flaming is not trash talk.

oh and btw, i am better than you lamebrane. whether you think it or anyone else thinks it, thats one thing i know for sure
    THAT is trash talk.

PokerOwned Pro
    never check. press fold, then when the screen pops up making sure you want to fold click yes

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    Watch Tony G, Mike Matusow, Phil Laak.....just to name some other big names who cuss and call names....I've been playing for 20 years, lamebrane, and they won't kick you out of a game for it, I play just about every day live....Most they do even at WSOP is give you a timeout for using the f word...lol
    That is a statistic they should track, "most trash-talk-related penalty minutes" in the WSOP. Would love to see that list.

PokerOwned Pro
    that kind of dollar billz on the line there would be some serious trash talk for sure....there would be trash talk and counter trash talk all over the place, just to try to gain an advantage on information in the hand.

Banned
    Watch Tony G, Mike Matusow, Phil Laak.....just to name some other big names who cuss and call names....I've been playing for 20 years, lamebrane, and they won't kick you out of a game for it, I play just about every day live....Most they do even at WSOP is give you a timeout for using the f word...lol
    your ego has no bounds JBrazon. I have nothing else to say to you as you clearly have not a spec of humility in you. I only brought this up because it would be nice to be in a poker forum with people who have egos that match their ability. I will continue to look for one, although I suspect they're all the same. something about gamblers, bloated ego, and marginal ability. You're the poster boy dude.

Quote Originally Posted by lamebrane View Post
    your ego has no bounds JBrazon. I have nothing else to say to you as you clearly have not a spec of humility in you. I only brought this up because it would be nice to be in a poker forum with people who have egos that match their ability. I will continue to look for one, although I suspect they're all the same. something about gamblers, bloated ego, and marginal ability. You're the poster boy dude.
    Listen, I tried to cover your back twice in this thread... I'm too tired to think of a witty way to do it a 3rd time.

Have fun!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What's egotistical about stating facts that you DON'T get kicked out of live games for trash talking?! You make no sense....lmfao At least come up with some valid information before you berate someone for speaking pure fact....lol Come visit me in Vegas, I'll trash talk ya to death there live too... Have a nice day

Banned
    What's egotistical about stating facts that you DON'T get kicked out of live games for trash talking?! You make no sense....lmfao At least come up with some valid information before you berate someone for speaking pure fact....lol Come visit me in Vegas, I'll trash talk ya to death there live too... Have a nice day
    What drug are you on JB. You're not in Vegas, you CAN and WILL get kicked out of any poker room for continuous trash talking, and you haven't got an ounce of truth in your body. Why are you in Vegas? Where are you staying? Give me your hotel name so I can reach you on the phone. What are you doing there? I'd love to hear the story.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast