Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    lol man I love reading your comments azreal, always give me a good laugh. You just tell it how it is.
    lol, yeah, azreal sure is telling it like it is. He's having an impossible time trying to get his money, so instead of showing some integrity and growing a spine, he wants other people to put there hard earned money for the off chance that some of that money will make it into a cashout

Imjustshane and Jennifer Larson really must be Laughing their asses off.

why bother what he said guys, everytime i see him post or saying something in chat, i just skip over it and dont even bother to read it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I won one of their free seats many times and took 7th once for $3200 and placed again for $375. I've got around $3,000 of that money since May of this year. Of course I had help getting the cash outs. So boycott, not me, I have only deposited $30, still have over $500 in my account, so I'm playing on their monies. I multi table, so whats the harm in one of the tables being Lock ? Will try to cash out again after the first of the year and see how it goes.

What type of help did you get in getting your cashout? I think a lot of people would like to know what the secret is to getting a speedy cashout.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    lol man I love reading your comments azreal, always give me a good laugh. You just tell it how it is.
    Tell it like it is? More like always in a paranoid delusional state

EddieTorr
    In my opinion, the market should decide whether Lock sinks or floats. It's not up to PO to pass judgment.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm a donkey sometimes

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieTorr View Post
    In my opinion, the market should decide whether Lock sinks or floats. It's not up to PO to pass judgment.
    I think we have a moral obligation to inform as many people as possible (especially people who are new to online poker) the nightmare that one will encounter when they deal with lock, and not just that, we should not continue the lie by selling their worthless money on this site like it is just as valuable as every other site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I didnt read the full thread but what is the problem with lock poker and why should we be boycotting it even tho I have never played there

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TGxHUSSLE View Post
    I didnt read the full thread but what is the problem with lock poker and why should we be boycotting it even tho I have never played there
    They have a horrible reputation for not paying their players in a timely manner among other things. People are selling their Lock money on 2+2 for as low as 9 cents on the dollar yet PO is selling coupons for roughly the same amount of PO points as BCP.

PokerOwned Veteran
    wuestion lock poker and black chip poker are'nt they tied together by the same company? correct me if im wrong please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast