Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sharkscope is very basic unless you are willing to pay for extra searches and the ability to more specific searches based on tighter parameters.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Pro
    Ugh this the problem I have with online poker I can be profiled by an opponent before I play a hand with him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by AAallday View Post
    Ugh this the problem I have with online poker I can be profiled by an opponent before I play a hand with him/her.
    If you do not want your statistics to be seen by other players you can have them blocked. However, poker tracking software records every move you make, so play a solid game at all times and you should be okay.

There is also a site named Official Poker Rankings - Poker Site Ratings, Results and Statistics and you can do unlimited searches there for free. Heres the link to the Carbon Poker app: Poker Odds Calculator - CarbonPoker also, if you play at lock, you can get a free hud from Sharkscope. Of course, the information available is no where near as complete as the info provided by HM2 .. (Holdem Manager 2)

I don't know how accurate those sites are. Sometimes I'm bored and will play 11 cent bingo.. Sometimes I'm serious and will grind. So don't put all your faith in that site.

Just play solid when you go to battle and let the only stats you worry about is hand percentage.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I use sharkscope quite a bit, and it works really well. As far as any other sites I am not sure. Good luck at the tables.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned God
    how cheap can you go when it comes to something of such importance? just get a few peeps go in on an account. lol

i use pokerrankings.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Not that i know of srry

PokerOwned Veteran
    ive tried sharkscope but im not too tech savvy and it don't all make sense to me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast