Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    You should do a search and I am sure you will find a good answer, this really makes some of the things I see make more sense

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Despite me generally being perceived as the proverbial "nit" (or even THE super-nit), I see many players everyday in our games with a lower VP% and a lower aggression factor.

People forget they probably don't actually see half the hands I play for one reason or another.

I don't mind the image though. (see wagon's post)

he asked about being a NIT not a PUTZ .........................LOL I kid I kid

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have no idea what that is and never heard of it. I think if someone were that, that they would never admit to it because that would kill their strategy?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Being a supernit can cause problems but probably has less risk for a grinder who puts in a good amount of hours.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea Super nits are idiots!! It will never work!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Everytime I try this, It always ends up with my kings or aces gettign cracked!

PokerOwned Master
    playing as a supernit alone, no its not possible. But playing a very tight game where you also take some chances, yes it is possible. BParis is one of the tightest players around, to the point where it got him the nickname nitparis, and he has done really well for himself.

best poker player plays all styles
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

You can win big playing super nit it just depends on luckyness of spots in tourney but not always win big pokers tourney playing super nitty.

Seasoned Veteran
    Hard to have a one strategy fit all in poker, there aren't really any true short cuts in poker in my opinion since there are so many factors... playing nitty in the beginning of a tournament so where there might be a lot of table swapping is viable though in my opinion because people are trying to get a feel for you (unless you are already tagged/known) and they might not try to bluff you as heavily as they would if they already knew about the super nit strategy you were trying to pull. Also could just work against people who do not bother reading other people since then they won't automatically assume you have the nuts. Again, poker has a lot of variables that you must consider

tl;dr, like a lot of styles in poker, super nit will work in some cases and definitely not work in others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast