Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    It's always happens in poker online...But AA is a big hand...

I usually always push all in with AA, if you are losing you just being unlucky.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

most of the time I don't slow play aces,,,for that very reason
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    It's depend yours stack...if you are short stack you have to go all in...but if you have a good stack i'd prefer a mini raise

PokerOwned Pro
    this is very fun mr , very fun , but not the same !!

Knight
    i never try and trap because i always get flopped on or get boned by someone that chases til the river

Sergeant
    AA is a great hand, i win with it loads.

raise hard with AA something like 4.5 to 5 times the BB, gives two views for the opposition, either you've got nothing and trying to blind steal with aggression or you've got a premium hand. unfortunately ive seen very loose players still play 45 this way as they see it as double straight possibilitys and the hand its self wont be overly dominated by the big premiums.

as i was says raise hard, this USALLY eliminates low cards and only opposition with premium hands will follow.... these you do have dominated! for as if they do hit one of there cards, your still in good position. for the exception of pocket 10's and higher (which you will still have dominated) but it could take them just the one to hit trips to take you down.

if you do get callers pre-flop, look at the board texture and you opponent, consider your options. go for the check - raise - re-raise. all-in or fold. in no circumstances unless folding do you want to give them a free card on the turn or river. make it expensive to make them carry on if you decide that you indeed have the better hand!. you don't want them to hit two pair or better. so in most cases bet, bet and bet again if you can.

Ive laid down pocket aces before now after the flop, when my tight opponant had raised me, when the board was looking like a flush draw and had straight possiblities, I folded and he went on to win a big pot with a straight against a broken flush draw.... great fold in the end

PokerOwned Pro
    Of course Just get used to it.

Banned
    i don't win with ace ace most of the time......

Banned
    i was in daily dollar last night.. had 24k in chips with poket aces go alll in guy caLLS with 99s i lose... so no i do not know how to play them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12