Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

PokerOwned Veteran

Cool Starting to collect points

Guess you could say I'm onto day three here... getting better at filling out adds...and using this web site...finally won my first tournament even though it was just a small one...building up these points from nothing...trying to build a nation greater then the one I'm living in niw

PokerOwned Veteran
    All I wanna do is get points all day, then turn em in for poker plays and turn them into cold hard cash...what I am going to do with the cash...well.. nobody knows...but since I quit smoking I'm already ballen out of control

Banned
    lol once u get used to the offers you can make a 1000 points or so in an hour or so a day

Banned
    also it's much easier at the start. sucks alot of the easy offers are 1 time only so you gotta learn the daily routine

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm starting with the system to collect points for prizes pokerowned system. I'm interested in all kinds of comments and I like to make part of the forum

So, how many posts do you reckon you can get out of a single topic like this?

Experienced Member
    Well we could make this post a reference for people looking for the same thing and compile a list of the dailies available for each offer wall. As more daily offers become available we could update it and post on this thread. That way we could work collaboratively and it have so that everyone doesn't have to do a lot of work but still has a reference.

I definitely don't know everything available to me as far as daily offers go, but I'd love to pitch in. I know that there are two amp dailies that are available on trial-pay. And I also know that peanut-labs has daily surveys, or at least new ones every day, but that's all I know.

PokerOwned Master
    it took me a while to get some points built up but have turned my points into a nice bank roll on Carbon so anything can happen. Good luck.

PokerOwned Master
    The idea is to get to 5k, then loan them out, and live off the interest rates lmao...
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB