Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I just started playing at FTP a month before they were shut down.

Sergeant
    Sorry to hear that but i can tell you DOJ is working hard to get that access to the accounts restored. At best most of this has been a PR nightmare for the us government and if enough people ban together instead of just incessivly complaining we might be able to beat this. I mean gambling is legal in at least 48 states and of those most of it is taxed or ran by the government. What we need to do is force the government to regulate these sites and make the winning funds taxable as opposed to shutting them down. Its a win win and would be easy for sites like poker stars to track a U.S players wins and report to uncle sam that way all online players would be forced to pay their taxes on it just like live poker players do. (and were talking big money wins here) the government only cares about transactions or wins over certain amounts. And anyone with gaming knowledge is usually aware what those amounts are

Sergeant Major
    hope everything gets worked out soon for you guys all this is taking forever and hopefully see usa back on tilt soon

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I love Poker and i love horse racing, so if they can let horse racing be legal and tax the big wins they can do it for the poker rooms also. I mean this Gov is always struggling to get a budget passed because we have so much debt, if they opened their eyes and taxed it they could help themselves and alot of us in the process.I have written my congressman and unless many of us do this they will ignore us, hell they may ignore us anyway, until election time then we are in control, we all need to remember that.I would be willing to bet a big amount that half of the people in the DOJ and Congress play poker both online and in person, but as is usual for our country, the rich and priviledged people have one set of rules while the rest of us have another set
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Yea, I'm still waiting for funds,,,,,I had cash on all four major sites that were shut downed....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    the worst thing for me bout the whole thing is there are no sites that you can deposit with just using your bank account anymore

Sergeant
    Good news from full tilt I hope the players get their money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12