Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

# of sneaks gets higher and higher

Would really like to know whos giving out pw for the games. It really sucks to get knocked out of a game by someone who should not be in it to begin with. Whoever the culprit(s) is or are,they should be banned from forum completely,in my opinion.

Banned
    there is nothing to do about it, just part of the game. Play better i guess so you don't get ko;d by them, all yo ucan do. Poker is poker, and sneaks are sneaks. They will always be a part of a private touney

PokerOwned God
    I've mentioned this b4 in a similar thread ... The passwords for these are real weak... a more complex password might help.

Its probably being shared, but I wouldn't rule out it being cracked.

I still dont think giving the pw out early is a good idea...If the rest of us can enter in time then a 20 or 30 second early release to "vip's" is pretty silly. Realese the pw 1 minute or even 45 seconds before start to everyone and see what happens.

But that's way there is people that are active and not sitting out thought.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I dont know why someone wouldnt just register here so they can earn the points and play and get the password themselves so there not label as sneaks and they also have a shot at the progessive prize pools and all. Stupid people. Also for the person that is a lowlife and leaking out the password, your an ass. People put alot of work into this site to make it a very nice thing for us registered players, and you just ruining it by letting people sneak in.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I allways wonder how they get on so quick must be friends as there cant be anytime to post it elsewhere i just about get in myself lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I dont know why someone wouldnt just register here so they can earn the points and play and get the password themselves so there not label as sneaks and they also have a shot at the progessive prize pools and all. Stupid people. Also for the person that is a lowlife and leaking out the password, your an ass. People put alot of work into this site to make it a very nice thing for us registered players, and you just ruining it by letting people sneak in.
    This is a really nice and true statement.
    But unfortunately sneaks donīt care about this.

PokerOwned Master
    I don't know how this is possible. I barely register myself when I play. how can anyone have the time to give away the PW? beats me

Alot of them are not sneaks per say. They are a member here and opting in, but not with the account that they have linked to their Carbon name.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast