Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneaks

Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    I think its people that multi account using different accounts to play, because there are different sneak alot not the same ones too often. Watch for leroywatermelon and oldschool they sneak all the time.

I see these 2 players all the time. It's sort of sad if it is someone from PO giving them the pass word

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    Do they really have time for all that Prawney. I mean anything is possible though.

They could also be PO members with multiple carbon accounts. They log in to PO under hier PO name and opt in to the freeroll. Once the password is released they could get into the freeroll under there carbon account and not thier PO/carbon account. Although they still have to pay the 145 pts because if they ask for a refund they could be caught.

Or they simply have two computers with multiple carbon accounts, with two different internet connections. This would give them two different IP addresses also. Then they play under thier PO/carbon name and they also play as a sneak. Witch inreturn is still cheating but just look at how fast they could build a bankroll with two different carbon accounts.

Just a thought of how the sneaks keep getting in. I also notice that we go a couple tournys with like 1 sneak, then al of a sudden the next tourny has like 4. I think last week there was like 3 or 4 tournys where we didnt have any sneaks at all too.
    There was a time during full tilt days that this forum was practically at war with NBRN. And they had same password release time as us but to get revenge people from here leaked there password and like 10-20 people would sneak in from here. It is very possible.

Zab
    I talked to with my affiliate manager this morning, they are having a meeting later this week to address this very thing. People sneaking into password protected free rolls.

My advice to them was

- Allow me to exclude users from tournaments
    - Allow me to issue unique coupons to enter my freerolls
    - Allow me to pre-register users on a DAILY basis
    - Allow me to remove people from my tournaments in progress
    - Do not pay users if they win money in my tournaments

So I have given them many options
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sounds like some good ideas zab, annoying when you have to work for pts and sneaks get in for free. Sometimes I have alot of problems earning points so again that's frustrating.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice Zab.....I know it has been a pain with the few freerolls that I have entered waiting to get pass and then only having seconds to enter, but I understand why it's done that way. The options that you have provided would make things a lot easier for us and bring PO the resources that they need to keep up the good work. If peeps couldn't sneak in then they would have to do it the right way.

Looks good to me ZAB no lets see what happens after their meeting

PokerOwned Veteran
    Zab, everything on your list is very common sense, hmm what are the odds they dont pick any? I do have a preference for coupons. This password routine is getting old, especially on Cake. If not, then they should mod the program to play The mission Impossible theme song everytime we enter passwords, at least it will be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I talked to with my affiliate manager this morning, they are having a meeting later this week to address this very thing. People sneaking into password protected free rolls.

My advice to them was

- Allow me to exclude users from tournaments
    - Allow me to issue unique coupons to enter my freerolls
    - Allow me to pre-register users on a DAILY basis
    - Allow me to remove people from my tournaments in progress
    - Do not pay users if they win money in my tournaments

So I have given them many options

These are all great ideas, hope it works out

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think the coupon idea i great and the mission impossible song lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I see these 2 players all the time. It's sort of sad if it is someone from PO giving them the pass word
    Leroy insists he uses a fake account here and pays the points to get the password and get in. I am not sure if that can be verified maybe with a list of those who opted in vs those that got in, and then those listed as sneaks? If he is opting in, there should then be a member opting in but not counted as legitimately playing...or something like that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast