Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: showing rabbit

PokerOwned Master

showing rabbit

There are so many advantages to showing rabbit in so many ways but few players use this tool... It's not bragging bout a great hand. just a tool to send misinfo for future hands... Does anyone agree with this tool?

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    the mis-info theory is a bit truncated in my opinion. Your giving away info, but you are unable to frame how that info is being used by your opponents. If your spending that much time directing a narrative, you leave yourself vulnerable to losing focus in other factions of your game. Plus you may assume your opponents are thinking about what your doing, and you make make plays that are over their level of perception, and that almost always backfires. Furthermore you run the risk of making them feel good about their fold when they see they would have been beaten, you always want your opponents to be thinking regretfully about the potential of the last hand, because it prevents them from thinking about the present one.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    the mis-info theory is a bit truncated in my opinion. Your giving away info, but you are unable to frame how that info is being used by your opponents. If your spending that much time directing a narrative, you leave yourself vulnerable to losing focus in other factions of your game. Plus you may assume your opponents are thinking about what your doing, and you make make plays that are over their level of perception, and that almost always backfires. Furthermore you run the risk of making them feel good about their fold when they see they would have been beaten, you always want your opponents to be thinking regretfully about the potential of the last hand, because it prevents them from thinking about the present one.
    And you don't even need to pay me 10k in points for that advise.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hate it poker is all about the NOW who cares what could have been you cant change that and it could put some people on tilt

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't like the rabbit feature and nor do I believe it most times. I only use it on a bluff

i use the rabbit at times, yes it can be very useful, showing bluffs to set up future action, show a big stack you had the hand, however doing the rabbit doesnt mean that would of been the cards that come out since they use a contunious shuffle.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Don't use it often enough.. I like the auto muck

PokerOwned God
    A lot of players say that when you rabbit, it's different cards from what originally was going to come. I usually only do it if it was just folded around to me, just for fun.

Showing a bluff is always good for future calls and rabbiting will get players to stick in hands just cause of what they could have done last hand LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I dont like the rabbit, i think its just a waste of time
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast