Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    You are correct, It is Called "NO LIMIT" What a stupid Thread
    why respond in the thread then, i guess you just as stupid, my thread stay the phuck out if you dont like it you bum

PokerOwned Pro
    shoving all in preflop is necessary if you are dangerously short stacked, you cant expext to play meaningful poker with only 10bbs left. If you know your ass from your elbow in a game of poker you will either fold or jam.

Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    shoving all in preflop is necessary if you are dangerously short stacked, you cant expext to play meaningful poker with only 10bbs left. If you know your ass from your elbow in a game of poker you will either fold or jam.
    That's why the majority of players I've run into like to limp in that situation.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    All-in is a style of play, all be it not a very wise one.

Seasoned Veteran
    Ive played with many of you, Mr.D, Bling, and a few others. All of these replies are great ones gxsr says it all, I believe that when your near being SS and in the right pos. shoving with AK is the right moved. However, it is much easier to go all in then to call an all in with AK!! To me it all depends on the table the level of players at the table and very much the situation. If I Raise 5X BB with AK in late pos. and have two callers im always going to c-bet to help my read or take the pot there.......thats JMO!!
    Dactal13

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    peeps who shove all in all the time gives me a read that they are not good poker players, look for that sign when you playin..sometimes it best to call or slight raise ak, so you can read the board and determine your winning odds..also peeps who shove with ak when the board is blank for ex.5 9 2, is not smart either. any thoughts on this...
    these are some of my favorite fish .. when I spot this kind of player willing to shove for either no reason or because they sense weakness they are the perfect type of player to bait and trap.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Master Sergeant
    i agree.......going all in preflop all the time takes all the skill out of poker and makes it all about luck

PokerOwned Pro
    Great point, i see people shove AK all the time when the board doesnt hit them. They just like giving out free chips :O

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i hate wen ppl keep raising for no reason and u keep folding even if u have good cards then ultimately u call and lose inspite of having a good hand that sucksss!! lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123