Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

should i play poker today after coming off the worst day ever in carbon and PO

i never imagine i would take a beating they way i took yesterday on carbon and pokerowned, since this is a new day, any suggestion on how i should play base off yesterday career worst on carbon and pokerowned..just askin..tx

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    try to play smarter,add more patienceand hope the poker gods like more today than yesterday
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if you still feel very angry about yesterday then you should be very careful...

Analize it -> Forget -> Move on (Keep playing your poker game!)

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Like Chef Ramsay would say: "Don't play harder, play SMARTER."

So how smart would it be to just give up for today? Is your brain that tired?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    yeah u cant play when u are burnt out,best to walk away for a while so u dont wind up losing it all!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Maybe luck will be on your side today so try playing and get over it.

PokerOwned Pro
    i have 2 months of bad luck loosing fr whit AK AA KK JJ in one i was second in chips! and only 14 left i lost to chips leader whit KK

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i never imagine i would take a beating they way i took yesterday on carbon and pokerowned, since this is a new day, any suggestion on how i should play base off yesterday career worst on carbon and pokerowned..just askin..tx
    this happened to me to yesterday .. i was in an llb with jason that payed the winner 18k and i got all in with KK vs JJ and the J hit giving him the 18k ... then i went to client with 8k more at 50/100 ... got AK flop J 10 A .. got all in vs scotties A8 .. 8 on turn , and then i miss any of the outs i have after him missing 3 outer for 16k ... total 34k of bull

#NiggasInParis

Can't play on tilt I lost 15% of BR and just had to take a break. Hope your variance improves soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast