Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63273.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Selling Shares of WSOP Tourney #3 and either Events #6 or #7

I have finalized my itinerary to the WSOP, and will be playing:
    Event #3 Thursday 05/30 $1000 buy-in 3 day tourney

I then plan to play Event #6 06/02 $1500 entry "The Millionaire Maker" if I do not make it into day 3 of Event #3 OR
    Event #7 Sunday June 2nd $1000 entry if I do make it into day #3 of Event #3

So simply put, I am investing either $2000 or $2500 total into WSOP tourney action.
    I have cashed out my SWC bankroll for this and some live practice, so sorry boys won't be around much the next few weeks as I touch up my live game play.

I am seeking up to 50% staking for this action, and am offering up to 91.5% payout on that action. I am going to assume I am playing Events #3 and #6 for the $2500, so basically trying to raise $1250 in stakes broken down as follows:

2% payout = $60 83% ratio
    5% payout = $145 86% ratio
    10% payout = $275 91% ratio
    So obviously the more you are willing to buy, the better ROI %.

To reserve your stake, simply reply with how much you want to buy, but full payment must be received by Monday, May 27th unless cash in hand in Vegas I can accept that Wednesday night May 29th (I am staying at The Rio but do not land until 9:00 p.m. that night.)

I am accepting the following forms of payment:
    1. Chips transferred directly to my SWC account based on the current MT. Gox quote at that time, or if they are completely shut down Coinbase quote.

2. Bitcoin transfer directly into my coinbase account which will tell me exactly the value at time in my email- Account 1G4j3s4VewaGcZKHUzMUCgVinb8n8K8aJU

3. I will accept paypal ONLY from trusted SWC members, otherwise I can accept GDMP as well. For what it is worth, I just won my paypal case for the $50 sickread23 tried to screw me out of, but that is a different post.

IF I end up playing event #7 instead of event #6 and therefore my total tourney investment = $2000 then your percentage of payout will be adjusted accordingly upwards based on the same ratio you invested in. Your payout is only based on my results of these TWO tourneys, no side action or possible future tournament returns.

Last, if I do win anything significant, there will be taxes involved, and therefore your payout will be based on the net amount I receive after taxes, however you will then not have to worry about me issuing a 1099 or paying taxes on this distribution later.

I feel I have established a trustworthy rep on SWC, and will keep daily updates on Pokerowned and SWC on WSOP results while there. I have not ran so well of late on SWC, so my once somewhat incredible stats on bitcoin poker blog have come down to earth a bit, but I still feel they stand on there own, and most can vouch for my solid play My Stats | Bitcoin Poker Blog.

This will be my first WSOP, but have played live cash and tourneys for years, mainly since Black Friday until I recently discovered SWC. My previous best cash was on the original Doyle's Room where I won their Sunday guarantee for $14,400.

If you plan on playing these events, let me know, would love to meet some fellow Pokerowned members!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Goodluck man

Experienced Member
    TY bro, looking forward to the sites and smells regardless. I feel confident I can get my chips in good, obviously in these massive field events lady luck needs to be there as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i wish you the best of luck and i wish i had the money to join the action, do keep us posted on ur results man glglgl

PokerOwned God
    gl dude i dont know if youll get a bunch of interest here, but hopefully!! Those games may be out of reach for most of the people here.

i know its out of my range lol

Experienced Member
    I'm somewhat surprised but I managed to get 43% of my action sold already.
    I'm going to sell up to 10% left, but I'm pretty stoked!

Good Luck playing your tournies at the WSOP. But always remember just have fun.. keep us updated.

Experienced Member
    ROI on SWC.jpg

Here is my ROI graph on SWC, apparently it can't be viewed directly from the link I provided.
    42% ROI over roughly 400 tourneys.
    I have roughly 10% shares left, and am selling action for as little as 2% for $60 if interested.
    Thanks!

PokerOwned God
    Hope you make a good profit after being staked. And, good point about adding in the taxes thing.

PokerOwned God
    HOLY HELL dude im happy for you but ive got about 8 wins of a larger size then 14000, im 25 years old almost 26 and yet to be able to afford a world series event.. how did you get 40 percent backing here? by who? i know most of the big stakers here. i find this hard to believe to be honest i have to call you out on the validity of this.

if im wrong, then good for you, but whoever is staking you and reading this should be putting me in instead, I have a much better history, live and online... i mean.. shit.. how in the world did u get this stake with one win of 14k.. this is plain ridic..

again sorry, u seem like a cool dude but i call out bs when i see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast