Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    TO, I try and give everybody a chance, I didnt look up his history honestly!! He just had hit me up I gave him my skype and we went from there, For the first few days he was legit, and then once he busted the stake, he was supposed to pay 1/2 MU he never did, He asked me for 1 last chance of $50 to try and get going again, I did so... and poof be gone LOL!! I know its my fault, jus put it out there for others to know so nothing happens to them

Quote Originally Posted by jaytodd28 View Post
    for the first few days he was legit
    caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnn

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Rivdee leave me alone LOL!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    TO, I try and give everybody a chance, I didnt look up his history honestly!! He just had hit me up I gave him my skype and we went from there, For the first few days he was legit, and then once he busted the stake, he was supposed to pay 1/2 MU he never did, He asked me for 1 last chance of $50 to try and get going again, I did so... and poof be gone LOL!! I know its my fault, jus put it out there for others to know so nothing happens to them
    Fair enough. I get that you have an open door policy in terms of giving people a chance. Still, there are more then enough horses around here whom you KNOW you can trust that you don't need to set yourself up like this. That said, Poke proved that you can't really even trust the vets so wtf do I know?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TO, I try and give everybody a chance,
    seriously, stop doing this, especially with noobs who never chat, don't play the games etc...
    LCD and Dpad are constantly making new accounts.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Honestly jaytodd b4 u consider staking people here I would ask around, ask people that have good history and been around for a while and ask them about a certain member, also do the background check and look for sketchy shit

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah my fault, im too nice sometimes especially when I have money, I try and help everybody out and get shitted on!! The days are coming to an end tho!! I'll stop poof

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Honestly jaytodd b4 u consider staking people here I would ask around, ask people that have good history and been around for a while and ask them about a certain member, also do the background check and look for sketchy shit
    You realize the irony of this statement right?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You realize the irony of this statement right?
    I'm going to say, no.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah my fault, im too nice sometimes especially when I have money, I try and help everybody out and get shitted on!! The days are coming to an end tho!! I'll stop poof
    I know i've staked u in the past...u didn't even offer me one? givin out $$ ?? wait, iz this poo on me?
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast