Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it rigged?

i do not think they are rigged if you think about it playing online poker you play prolly 7 times faster then you would if you was playing a live game so it would make it seem like alot of bad beats but i dunno

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get more suk outs at Poker stars than any of them. But all the sites still have bad beats.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moe923 View Post
    I have ccer ove tis as well and as we kowther are devices out tere that canallow oneto ssee yourhand , bu i have lso cametorealize that hen playing oline people probably also use lke th odds calculator prior to mainga decision and that is why they make crazy calls at the most unfosee times , think about I maybe igt , especally online you can have a few things going on at once
    English only please.

Private
    I think it's rigged too. I had money there 4 times, always just a few dollars, which I got from either playing some freerolls, or by getting it from some friends. At the first day I doubled my money, and at the next two days I lost all of it, each 4 times.:P Since then I play on PokerStars, where with the same strategy, I am going up the ladder

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    A good online friend of mine that I've played lots of poker with on fulltilt, sent me a message one day saying that I shouldn't play at fulltilt anymore becase he saw (5) 6's in play at the showdown of a hand he was in. I asked him if he took a screenshot and he said he didn't have time, but without seeing this with my own eyes, I just don't believe it. I honestly think the online poker sites make plenty of money being 100% fair without having to use dishonesty as a means to get rich. I mean really...don't you all agree?

Experienced Member
    this is poker

Private
    I think that its not "rigged" but maybe set to deal out more high % hands that in a normal live game you wouldn't necessarily see.
    \m/ HOOK'EM \m/
    My t-shirt company that I'm trying to fund. http://tinyurl.com/yht8px5

New User
    rigged???? no.....somebody wins......to suggest that the server favors only certain players or whatever other excuse can be created is ridiculous.....but the server definitely has a sense of humor.....some of the beats are comical

Private
    No poker is not rigged , but i see why people would think so. say you play 100hands and lose one with 95% chance of winning and u lose ..well chances are it will happen 5% odds are low but someone can win with these odds

Private
    I have had countless bad beats on the river also with runner runners and I mean real bad beats! Sometimes it makes me wonder, just annoys me as I spend a fair bit of money on the site, so wouldnt like to think its rigged.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast