Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    chatting and winning dont go together...my opinion..

PokerOwned God
    When you type something like "you f'n donk" chances are you are tilting. Typing the letters didn't put you on tilt, you were already there. In other words, the negative chat is the symptom not the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This is quite the conspiracy theory

I cant imagine coding this in. I think you just remember the bad beats more than the times you put a bad beat on

HOWEVER

I do notice that I run bad when I have worse cards than the other guys!!!!
    I can not agree more,,,when I'm caught with bad cards, I usually lose,,,ROFL If you really think foul mouth gets you bad beats,,,have you considered not putting yourself in that position ??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

what happens thereafter is pretty much out of your control if there is some sort of "tag" attached to your account. I know it may seem like a conspiracy theory like Zab said,but some of the wacky shit that just shouldn't happen as often as it does sure does make one wonder!

joeyjmr8484
    I have not noticed that, and I use a lot of four letter words. However, I do think the blackjack is rigged for sure.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    one who obesses of anothers play, have befallen to the ploy of his intention in first place.. poker is pscyholical

I have some tin foil hats for sale if anyone else is buying into any of this. Always enjoy the theories. LOL GL all.

PokerOwned God
    Thats why I rarely write something at the tables, lol. To be honest, I donīt believe this...

Seasoned Veteran
    lol chatting ,and do winning do go together, sometimes I'll purposely abuse someone with a big stack just to tap into their ego, I abuse people are the F*ing time and win, I actually think you guys agreeing with this are on drugs.
    Last edited by Psychology01; 06-21-2011 at 01:52 AM.

in my experiences if someone is tilting or just being an ass i like to call them with pretty much any cards. Try hit a flop and watch them get madder and madder. Something to entertain me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast