Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikimaus989 View Post
    I was listening to radioloyality more than an hour and I did not get anything points , can someone tell me why
    Were you making sure to fill in the answers to the questions that would appear after every 10-15 mins or so? The captchas.

I listened to the radio Loyalty and every half hour listening to me appeared captcha when I entered the code, I only got one point hehehe, I continued to listen to the same happened again after half an hour, again captcha and again only one point. Is it something in the meantime changed or ...

everything is fine , I got the points

Quote Originally Posted by djomla View Post
    I listened to the radio Loyalty and every half hour listening to me appeared captcha when I entered the code, I only got one point hehehe, I continued to listen to the same happened again after half an hour, again captcha and again only one point. Is it something in the meantime changed or ...
    if you find something where you get more than one point inform me where it is : D

ok)

Quote Originally Posted by djomla View Post
    Please read this thread http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...uts-29841.html It explains the payouts for Radio Loyalty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12