Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup22 View Post
    how long does long time members mean, years?
    Since we've only been around since January

I guess 'proven' members that don't leak the PW. Although theres noway to really tell for sure
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    Vip club, that wud be funny to have a vip club, wonder what wud happen and shit lo..

Zab
    The first rule of PokerOwned Club..

We do not talk about PokerOwned Club
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So.............

Here's where I am at with this....

VIP (IronMan) type Club

Bronze - Starter, nothing special
    Silver - Gets you into the end of the month $50 (or 100) free roll for free
    Gold - Gets you into the end of the month $50 (Or 100) free roll for free, Grants you % off your free rolls
    Platinum - Gets you the password early, Gets you into the end of the month $50 (Or 100) free roll for free, Grants you % off your free rolls

Requirements for each? Assuming there are 90-120 freerolls per months

Silver: Opting into 25% (ROUGH #'s)
    Gold: Opting into 50% (ROUGH #'s)
    Platinum: Invite Only (Long time members)

Thoughts?

Then europeans donīt have a chance to get to that level, because of starting time of tourneys

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow! This idea took on a life of its own after I went to bed I see. What started as a way to register for tournaments in time, has turned into a full blown Zab project!

My thoughts....I like the idea of the levels, however, the highest level should be by invite only (early password level). These would be people that you absolutely positively 100% trust. There would never be more than a handful of earlier registrations for any given freeroll, that is how exclusive this VIP level is. This level is for people who have borrowed/loaned and paid back money, posted a lot of high quality posts, made instructional videos for our poker library (do we have a poker library?), played in hundreds of our tournaments, and spent hours and hours in chat getting to know everyone (and hence building up this trust).

For those who suggested sitting out for a few minutes to register for the freerolls, that would not be logical. I am not going to sit out a tournament I paid $50 to enter so I can register for a freeroll. The same holds true for cash games. I have spent an hour or more at a table watching a taking notes to identify the fish, I do not want to step away for even a moment to miss my chance at said fish's $200 stack in order to register for a freeroll where I might win $7.50. What will happen and what does happen is that I just miss the freeroll. Hence the idea of the VIP club.

PokerOwned God
    For me I like the idea very much, but coming from Germany it is not possible to participate in such many tourneys to reach a high level

I see the OP's position on this and also see the majority of the communities take on this. Zab seems to be trying to find a solution because it does sound like a good idea but just my opinion it seems to risky and would take a lot of software upgrading to have this messed up by what every one fears which is a sneak or a password thief. I say if it's working for the majority of the community then leave it alone.

Zab I would make a thread with a simple vote Yes or No then maybe another thread to give the community a chance to explain their vote. This probably would help you in the decision to modify what seem to be working ok now.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Not so much a yes or no vote..

As it is: How do we make this work?

PokerOwned God
    this sounds interesting...im trying to be platinum member, lol...

p.s. i hate when people leak the pw's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345