Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    i cant ever seem to place in a freeroll, i do just fine in cash games and sng but lord knows i cant beat out a measly 30 people just to place in the cash, after like 9 freerolls now lol

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    Playing at the poker tables is the only way to improve your game
    reading books will help begginers

PokerOwned Pro
    I enjoy the players here even the mouthy off the wall players thattalk alot of smack...makes me play a better game and Ive won some nice money here!!!

seems like poker owned has been attracting a wide variety of donkeys as of recent, free rolls have gotten pretty sloppy on bcp imo.

PokerOwned Pro
    if you try the lock freerolls theres usually mid 20 entries and pays top 9....how do you beat that?

PokerOwned Master
    theres always lesson to learn when you play poker whereever you play

Banned
    Somtime idiots but idiots have somtime luck

PokerOwned God
    you really do have to have patience to place at final table if you are used to cash games that is hard to do

PokerOwned Veteran
    Really like it here, I now playing whit better player I can better my game, thx for beating me over and over, I am learning, and like people say, not playing a roullete

PokerOwned Veteran
    PO is not really a site to help you become a better poker player, IMAO. There are several sites much better at helping you become a better player. However, what PO does do is give you a chance to get a small bankroll started so you can take what you learn and hopefully put it to work for you. It also allows you to try several different sites to play on so you can learn some of the different softwares available to play online. I, personally, wouldn't take anything I've learned here and try to use it as a poker player, but it does allow me to play a varied number of sites and gives me the chance to make a bankroll on each of them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast