Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8092.22

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Poker Talk

  1. #1
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668

    Poker Talk

    when yall are chatting at the table telling people to drop dead and you wanna fuck there mother be careful KARMA IS A BITCH

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,501
    yes i really hate that kind of talk but truthfully only a handful of people talk like that and if you enounter it report them to carbon

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,679
    Sounds like terrible poker etiquette. Why don't people just play?

  4. #4
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    I just laugh at such kind of people and ignore them...

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    well they are either kiddys or very troubled adults to be talking like that period. Pretty sad either way really!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668
    My Response Lately To these Asshole's Has Been TY & F U 2

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    I just laugh at such kind of people and ignore them...
    This is what I do, they are looking for a reaction and I have even had one of our biggest offenders tell me the reason he says some of the things he says in the games is to provoke a reaction.
    If you don't give one, it is the best comeback.

  8. #8
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668
    Ya But When some asshole starts talking about fucking my dead mother I can not just let it go This site needs a age limit But then again it's all about making money so who cares right
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    This is what I do, they are looking for a reaction and I have even had one of our biggest offenders tell me the reason he says some of the things he says in the games is to provoke a reaction.
    If you don't give one, it is the best comeback.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Ya But When some asshole starts talking about fucking my dead mother I can not just let it go This site needs a age limit But then again it's all about making money so who cares right
    You cannot take things personally said on the internet. They are not actually talking about "your mother" per say, keep in mind they don't even know you.
    It is something that is said on all cash tables as well, not just the PO games.
    It is not even just in poker, where do you think this came from, lol

    Good advice
    Last edited by Poof; 01-19-2012 at 10:53 AM.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    you cant take what these idiots say on the internet, they looking for an edge or just to tilt you and then you play off emotions which can destroy your current game..the best thing is to turn off chat if you cant handle the bs at the tables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •