Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Veteran
    All online poker sites are the same as far as card dealing. Its all random its just a computer's mind dealing the cards. You have to realize your playing many more hands than in live poker. Plus your bad beats usually aren't by the same player. Plus depending what tourneys you play in you just increase your chance of bad beats cause of horrible play. You have to increase your sample size. 10 tourneys aren't enough. Not even 100. Mass over 100,000 hands. It may not balance out exactly to what the odds say but it will be close.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i think you need this 2 things to win ,, have the skill and have some lucky to ,,, and be patient ,,,, the expert says thats poker is a skillgame ,, but im not agree ,,, any thing can happen
    im bikkeromano

Experienced Member mindermatter's Avatar
    I agree. when first starting to play it is alot of luck.. after playing for awhile game theory becomes a factor and thats when skill is learned.

Experienced Member
    skill will always win in the longrun thats why u will always see the consistant patient tourny players even in the freerolls consistantly make deep runs i think in the later stages of tourny is where luck is needed but what do i know.cash games as long as u play within ur bankroll skill should always win in the longrun unless u runnin that bad and lose it all in 1 session but if that happens u were probly playin overurhead

Nah I dont think people have lost respect for the game I believe "Random Card Generators" want people to assume they have lost all respect for the game.

PokerOwned God
    It's skill. Even in micro mtts, as you get to the final table, you start to notice the skill. Early on though, there are many donks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Some people do not have respect for the game and come play without knowing shit, investing and giving bad beats, but these are people we dao profits, we have to thank them every day. Poker is a game of skill, technique and a little luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    Its both of course. thats the beauty of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234