Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    needs to have any opt in as well tho. Some of us don't play the FR's or very few of them.

Zab
    That's not bad.. could call it a Turkey Prize (3 strikes in a row = Turkey)

Although, no one has ever won 3 in a row. I think people have won it twice in a row a few times. Might have to be back to back instead of x3 so it's obtainable.

I could do an upgrade like this
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteren
    This is a great idea! I have managed to win 2 in a row on FT but 3 would be a different stoy. Zab you should definitely consider this.

Master Sergeant
    Sounds sweet.When does it start?

it should definitely be an 'opt in' prize, but should be available to everyone, because if i understood correctly its 3 games in a row to win the jackpot, that doesn't necessarily mean 3 in a day back to back does it? would be better if it was just the 3 last tournies u enter, so i could win today's then Tuesdays then Fridays as long as they were the only 3 i entered...Then the jackpot is mine!! this feat is still as hard enuf to do, but for u hardcore players there could be two pots going, one for just 3 tournie wins back to back then another pot for 3 tournie wins back to back same day right after eachother....
    just my thoughts, sounds good neway

PokerOwned Moderator
    That is how I explained it. 3 in a row you enter, so it's unbiased as possible to everyone's schedule. You also have the option, if you don't like the current pool, to wait until it grows before playing your third game, lol. This part makes it a little weird, but I don't think it will be a problem since it is hard to do, but like everyone feels, 3 is too much. I did suggest also, that if it's only 2 wins in a row, you get a portion of the prize pool, but if you win three, you get it all.

PokerOwned Veteren
    No i dont like the 2 wins in a row because its too obtainable to get. It needs to be a huge jackpot and nearly impossible to obtain.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    3 wins a row, same poker client.. quite hard to do...

Sergeant Major
    greeeat idea .... i would like to see this implemented sometime soon... ??????

Master Sergeant
    i really like the idea, i came in 1st, 2nd, 1st in 3 straight earlier this week. so i think it would definitely add some more incentive to do well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast