Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Gotta be in great physical shape? Hardly.
    how many live sessions have you played for 12+ hours for more then a day straight?

PO'd shirts would be great but u can not wear them at FT. all sponsorship wear has to be pre approved ahead of time and as there will be sites there paying u to wear their gear. This would be a great option to earn even more money. The best way to do this would be to get some canadian players sponsored for the main event satty on the bigger sites, and try to satty in as, I doubt we will be able to raise $10k for the buying to main event. But that's just my 2 cents. LMK how I can help and gl to all of you.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, interesting idea, have to think about it...

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    hmm...i have maybe one person in mind who if i had the cash i would possibly think about staking...but gl gametime =)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Gotta be in great physical shape? Hardly.
    Yea buddy...Go play a live tournament session of 12+hrs and you'll feel it when the day ends, can really wear you out
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

im playing in either the $1k or $1.5k event or both, so just have zab make me a red hoodie or 2 and ill rep PO myself. good idea but there is seriously 2 or 3 ppl who should get a shot here, and they aint even recognized much...

and obvi if i do real good in eithe ror both of those im playin the main event...

u deg gotta be in great shape for marathons. lova i played live for 4 days str8 at foxwoods once, would take a break to eat and stretch and smoke but i had the same seat at the same table for 4 days, table never broke,i was honestly thinking about tryin to beat laaks record

PokerOwned Master
    Who said you need to buy someone into the main event......the lower buy-in events are like 1500$ I believe(dont hold me to this though)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123