Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PO Top 5

best woman so far this year is Bjorn Pazen.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    opps nevermind miss read the thread. thought it was about best handball player.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

TON is Gone.
    opps nevermind miss read the thread. thought it was about best handball player.
    Holy Fuck! First ZAB beats me to the nut-punchline line, then DuckU actually contributes something to a thread that is not only funny, but somewhat intelligent and/or intelligible. I think I may just win b2b today... I mean clearly hell is starting to freeze over
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lots of good choices imo sharking, jaytodd, sickread, scar810, mikeyy, bherd, greengiant, 713chipmonster and theCol have been doing well
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    lots of good choices imo sharking, jaytodd, sickread, scar810, mikeyy, bherd, greengiant, 713chipmonster and theCol have been doing well
    That's awesome man, thanks.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    That's awesome man, thanks.
    Quote Thief
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Quote Thief
    I was going to angrily protest this accusation considering you "borrowed" the same quote from Rivdee....

....but then I realised that this site is probably just like Facebook in that you own every word and every image posted on it. So, ya, guilty as charged I guess.

PokerOwned Master
    I don't think I have played against any of the names listed on this.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by astub1975 View Post
    There are a lot of "good" players on PO. All the forementioned are "good". Best to look at solid statistics when determing rankings like itm%, amounts won, etc.
    I agree with astub. I also know that people who play on PO are often not necessarily playing their best because of the unreal horrible play that often accompanies these kind of freerolls. Sometimes it's just easier to check out than it is to keep fighting the randomness of pure luck, bad play, and the frustration that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I was going to angrily protest this accusation considering you "borrowed" the same quote from Rivdee....

....but then I realised that this site is probably just like Facebook in that you own every word and every image posted on it. So, ya, guilty as charged I guess.
    Why is everyone always stealing my shit

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast