Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sergeant
    You should always raise with AA.

If it is a turbo and you only have like 10-15BB, I would shove.

kamehameha3
    If you limp with your aces just be prepared to fold the aces like you would fold a pair of three's on a kqt board. Limping isn't as bad as some may think against the right opponent. Once you limp with the aces make sure you maintain a full offensive after the flop. This way your opponent is calling instead of you. Since your controlling the betting you won't have to think about calling a big raise or push on the river. In case you do run into this just remind yourself you limped with aces and there are five bloody cards out there! Hope this helps

PokerOwned Veteran
    AA has disappointed me so many times that I do not want to play XD

Seasoned Veteran
    I always limp in under the gun, raise in al other positions ... no risk, no win

this sounds like a donk answer, but on full tilt many players dont have the discipline to fold aces no matter what happens so just go all in with them preflop. if eveyone folds u picked up a small pot if you get a call at worse u are a 3 to 1 favorite. best advice is to not out think yourself with rockets. hope this helps you see my point of view

PokerOwned Veteran
    you gotta play the aces aggressively. if you dont bet big preflop, you better be ready when the fish calls and end up winning the hand

Private
    all in allways

Corporal
    it depends of the situation. But almost always you should raise with a pocket of aces

PokerOwned Master
    Hi man!! This is the best hand of poker...Always raise with this hand and depending on situation go all in!! GG!!

How are you really play AA correctly? Well I does fold it once in a while. On the bubble on example.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast