Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    ~maniac00l

This man. He really putted 3 full stack (500) all ins with a trash like 3T or 49 and lost 'em all

AVOID HIM HE's SO DANGEROUS AND TASTY

otherwise, HE LIKES TO PLAY POKER AHAHA
    Last edited by AlexKur; 06-03-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Master Sergeant
    damn, almost half chips needed to redeem again done...really, ppl, avoid me, i'm sick

lol it appears this thread got away from me... keep in in good fun guys. just don't hit and run know one likes that... and just to be clear this topic was not started and has nothing to do with what players do on the table. it was started so that players who continually sit down with minimum double up within 5 hands or so then leave and try to come back with the minimum. here's is a suggestion thread which zab reads and i know takes seriously. i'm only trying to get this type of behavior to seize nothing more.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post39147

Banned
    i bet zab takes it seriously

i try to play at least a 80 - 100 hand minimun when i play either client. i think that ony fair. Stafford was doing the same thing eariler today. i played 98 hands with him. i started with 100 and left there with over 2k. it really got to be boring allin every hand or so.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I 'm not sure how the consensus around here is but in real life and in virtual rooms on the major networks hit and run is not allowed and very bad poker karma, style or whatever you call it. It doesn't seem to bother many around here though it seems, so when in Rome ........
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

This thread has a problem with it.. that's what it's for I'm sure zab will fix the cashin/out loophole... It will stop or players who do it will earn their spot on the list..

PokerOwned Veteren
    WOW! I am completley offened by this post! Maybe if Maniac00L wouldn't get so drunk all the time he wouldn't let me take over 3000 PO points from him in the poker owned client. AND, why is he getting so mad when people want to leave with their winning.

I WON!

YOU LOST!

GET OVER IT!

PokerOwned Veteren
    P.S. if you dont want the players to leave with the money the RIGHTFULLY won from *cough *cough DONKEYS then don't be a DONKEY!

PokerOwned Veteren
    I would also like to add that i sat down at 10/20 HU with the Ma buy in 500 and within 10 won 2800 chips, so really who is to blame...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast