Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Where's Full Ivey?

Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-02-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Poker Stars is refunding money, Full Tilt is not. Phil Ivey is just pointing this out, and saying it ain't right. Go Phil!!

Please ppl read some news before talking out of you're arse's Ivey is a smuck... and Ivey is doing this for Ivey. He's not trying to help anyone, and if you guys would read or at least here some of the rumors and gossip coming to light now a days, it's going to make one hell of a shit throwing contest soon. One thing I have to say... I can't believe all the crap that all the PRO's knew or knew of, and just let slide amongst one another. Absolutely BS... UnFreaking real is all I can say.

just what did the pros know of cookies? But wouldnt you be pissed also they dont have chump change like most of us(100's or 1000's) They have millions on there. Whats sad is alot of people had alot of respect for tilts integrity(LMFAO) and look what they do when or after they are told to give us our money LMFAO. what a JOKE azz site. They have been released to give us our money same as stars but yet dont seem to be willing to. Pretty sad as they are making millions a day off interest alone. They arent having problems getting into their accounts to pay us other wise they would be public about it to the mass of US players. Yet there onwer/assosiates are playing high stakes poker Go figure!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    should not complain sure he has to play with

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Please ppl read some news before talking out of you're arse's Ivey is a smuck... and Ivey is doing this for Ivey. He's not trying to help anyone, and if you guys would read or at least here some of the rumors and gossip coming to light now a days, it's going to make one hell of a shit throwing contest soon. One thing I have to say... I can't believe all the crap that all the PRO's knew or knew of, and just let slide amongst one another. Absolutely BS... UnFreaking real is all I can say.
    I'm in actual agreement with a lot of this, but the "smuck" comment is where I disagree. Ivey is under contract with FT, a no compete contract. He doesn't want to be a rep for them and I can certainly understand that. Do you see any other way for him to distance himself from FT? Ivey was stuck between a rock and a hard place. True, his lawsuit is self-serving but is that not the nature of a lawsuit?

Grab your popcorn people ... the show has just started.

Corporal
    Why is he suing them?

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 30, 2011

For many years, I have been proud to call myself a poker player. This great sport has taken me to places I only imagined going and I have been blessed with much success. It is therefore with deep regret that I believe I am compelled to release the following statement.

I am deeply disappointed and embarrassed that Full Tilt players have not been paid money they are owed. I am equally embarrassed that as a result many players cannot compete in tournaments and have suffered economic harm. I am not playing in the World Series of Poker as I do not believe it is fair that I compete when others cannot. I am doing everything I can to seek a solution to the problem as quickly as possible.

My name and reputation have been dragged through the mud, through the inactivity and indecision of others and on behalf of all poker players I refuse to remain silent any longer. I have electronically filed a lawsuit against Tiltware related to the unsettled player accounts. As I am sure the public can imagine, this was not an easy decision for me.

I wholeheartedly refuse to accept non-action as to repayment of players funds and I am angered that people who have supported me throughout my career have been treated so poorly.

I sincerely hope this statement will ignite those capable of resolving the problems into immediate action and would like to clarify that until a solution is reached that cements the security of all players, both US and International, I will, as I have for the last six weeks, dedicate the entirety of my time and efforts to finding a solution for those who have been wronged by the painfully slow process of repayment. http://philivey.com/

PokerOwned Veteren
    IVEY HAS SOME BIG COJONES!!! He is gonna lose his sponsorship for sure, there is no doubt in my mind...

Master Sergeant
    Full tilt and fbi are damaging the poker players... Ivey is a result of this...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123