Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: people suck

Master Sergeant
    Ye the ones who start the fights/ talking shit, are the ones who are bad and probebly under-age thinking they are hard cus no1 knows that there 12 years old.

PokerOwned Veteren
    We got into on carbon. but once AAcracked91 calmed down and realized it was a misunderstanding it was all good.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AAcracked91 View Post
    Actually blackbird is not right cause everyone ignores this lady yet she still runs her mouth its just sad really. and then you have those players that run their mouth whether yo beat them or they beat you its just mouth mouth mouth i just really want to donkey punch them lol
    Has the "lady" actually replied here and does not realized its her??.. LOL ...that wuld be wierd

Master Sergeant
    you have to ignore them... it happens at every poker room...and live too, i think

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    i cant stand shit talkers!!!!!
    LMFAO now thats just funny cause your one of the4 people that cause me to start this thread lmfao

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by fascinoma View Post
    Has the "lady" actually replied here and does not realized its her??.. LOL ...that wuld be wierd
    Funny thing is she has lol and quoted and informed her she was one of the reasons for the thread

PokerOwned Veteren
    Honestly, if you made more money playing poker, i dont think you would even care about whos talking...

Knight-Lieutenant
    What brayx13 said, obviously wouldn't care cause ppl hating cuz your good.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I guess I'm not up when the crazy people are here. From my experience, I can only name one person I wish would just go away >.< I guess I'll consider myself lucky.

Master Sergeant
    i just find that some ppl see themselves as being some high and mighty poker player, when they just come off being arrogant and ignorant. both on tables and po chat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast