Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Look I honestly believe these massive stealthy poker sites like Full Tilt we have been reliable were not regulated enough, for that matter, not at all, and if horse racing can be legalized and made legitimate, and online poker has a much larger market potential, then yes, but it will be good for all because these sites will be better watched
    I think you got it here.. I think all USA poker players are waiting for this to happen, hopefully sometime very soon!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    I would love for a US owned poker site.

I think we will have it in the USA. But, I'm thinking it will be at least 2 years out at the earliest. So, we will just have to wait and see.

PokerOwned Master
    i think within next year or two there wil be 2 or 3 main poker sites in US that will be american plyrs exclusively.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree. It would exist more competition between the poker rooms, so, they would have to offer better promotions. Nowadays, online poker is monopolized by Poker Stars and FT only.

PokerOwned God
    so how long do usa players have left on carbon, i hope it last for a while, i am starting to get use to carbon now..need more system improvements and more tournies but i love the cash games and 1.10 game, and the bounty games as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12