Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $9256.2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: No Offense

  1. #1
    PokerOwned Master budsfru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302

    Angry No Offense

    The title of this thread is no offense because i decided to turn off chat during the PO freerolls.The no offense part is because i have made a few friends here (you no who you are) and if i am sitting at a table with them and they say Hi or whats up,i don't want them thinking i'm being a snob or avoiding them for some reason.I have thought a lot about this since i played my 1st freeroll on PO.Anybody thats been a member of PO for awhile knows what i'm talking about.I don't mind the trash talk or even the PRO'S commenting on my play or anyone else's.I was in a PO tourny last night when a player (you all know him) started talking about another players (not me) personel problems and how he was a piece of shit etc. etc.At a live table this would not be tolerated.What really bothers me is the racism at the tables and the live chat on the PO site.There should be a zero tolerance to this attitude.Some have said,oh but i'm black or i'm a jew,Doesn't matter.I don't care if your yellow or green,jewish or a satan worshiper,gay or likes animal sex.I have no problems with any of this,but keep it to yourself.We should be beyond calling people a kike or a nigga or a faggot.So one of my options is to just not listen to it.So dont't be offended if i don't say hi.You should BE offended by the racist's on this site............

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    697
    Good luck with that with much success at the tables. I'll say here and not there, but I might be offereing winning lotto tickets numbers at the table. I'll let you know though, but where?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    152
    I don't always pay attention to the chat either. Actually when I ignore it all together I tend to play better or atleast am way more focused as opposed to reading and chatting. Good luck on and off the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    I don't blame you, the past couple of weeks the chat as well as game chat is getting quite immature.

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,522
    Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    The title of this thread is no offense because i decided to turn off chat during the PO freerolls.The no offense part is because i have made a few friends here (you no who you are) and if i am sitting at a table with them and they say Hi or whats up,i don't want them thinking i'm being a snob or avoiding them for some reason.I have thought a lot about this since i played my 1st freeroll on PO.Anybody thats been a member of PO for awhile knows what i'm talking about.I don't mind the trash talk or even the PRO'S commenting on my play or anyone else's.I was in a PO tourny last night when a player (you all know him) started talking about another players (not me) personel problems and how he was a piece of shit etc. etc.At a live table this would not be tolerated.What really bothers me is the racism at the tables and the live chat on the PO site.There should be a zero tolerance to this attitude.Some have said,oh but i'm black or i'm a jew,Doesn't matter.I don't care if your yellow or green,jewish or a satan worshiper,gay or likes animal sex.I have no problems with any of this,but keep it to yourself.We should be beyond calling people a kike or a nigga or a faggot.So one of my options is to just not listen to it.So dont't be offended if i don't say hi.You should BE offended by the racist's on this site............
    gl in the po freerolls, i talk sometimes myself, but would never say anthing remotely racist..i am sorry you had to hear those things..

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,206
    I HAVE to completelty agree with u here bud. zab has said he has zero tolerance for this stuff,, BUT i have seen this kind of thing in chat gettin worse and worse too,,mostly from a very few people too. It has made me not want to be aroud this chat as much now,casue its not as much fun aat times,a nymore too..so i do agree with u ,, zab cant help what goes on in chat on merge games,, but he can help, som e of this horribel ch at lately, and maybe he will do that a t some point ... so gl in ur games,, sometimes its possible to get a nice, fun ta ble in a PO game tho,, , but if its not, i just ignore the ca ht too.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master budsfru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I HAVE to completelty agree with u here bud. zab has said he has zero tolerance for this stuff,, BUT i have seen this kind of thing in chat gettin worse and worse too,,mostly from a very few people too. It has made me not want to be aroud this chat as much now,casue its not as much fun aat times,a nymore too..so i do agree with u ,, zab cant help what goes on in chat on merge games,, but he can help, som e of this horribel ch at lately, and maybe he will do that a t some point ... so gl in ur games,, sometimes its possible to get a nice, fun ta ble in a PO game tho,, , but if its not, i just ignore the ca ht too.
    Thanks rrickir,I've seen you at the tables and i respect your play.We BOTH know who the ppl. are that do this shit.I know ZAB can't do any thing about it.He shouldn't have to.They are just no-class morons.Cya at the tables rick.............

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Master budsfru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    gl in the po freerolls, i talk sometimes myself, but would never say anthing remotely racist..i am sorry you had to hear those things..
    Nothing i haven't heard before.They are just no class shitheads.BTW congrats on your good play lately!Cya at the felt........

  9. #9
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    i am a satan worshiper.................smileysorridente.jpeg


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God Paisleysky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    I totally I agree with you. A few weeks back I posted a thread called "really bad behavior" with the same complaint. The racist and homophobic comments really bother me personally. In fact, as I type this 2 people are in chat right now discussing something which seems to require the use of the word "jewed". It just really low class bad bahavior.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •