Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    You should pick me because I ITM. The real reason you should pick me is I will take the ban hammer from the mods and play whack a donk til I get to the FT.....

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    oh yeah my BCP sn is jayyy32 in case you needed to know i will be online soon, lol

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

I'd like to play in this if you would want to choose me.
    Link to my ring game stats for august: imgur: the simple image sharer

I also won the 45$ carbon fr last night, and final tabled 2 others. Took 7th in the BCP RTR FR also.

BCP id is SCBz1932

PS - How's growing that mexican mustache coming along? Better then your knuckleball ? Get ready for the shock of your life, with breakout seasons from thaddeus young, spencer hawes, and norens noel too - you'll see the sixers in the playoffs making a push :P.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    im a horse that needs water. lead me to the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    i got the skills to take on the final table, and the balls to get their. stake me please.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I dont care about stats (requires effort) - just make me laugh or give me a good recipe

O you want funny now, how about this hilarious baby shirt
    http://imgur.com/xManZ5o

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Nice offer for people here, gives a chance for someone to pick up some nice money...I would love to be funny and apply, especially since I have 1 or 2 FTs in this one, but there is a good chance I may not be available so I will root on whomever gets chosen.

Banned
    me me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmememe me me me me me me me me memem em me mememememememmeme

Just bumping it up. Yet to see any good recipes.

hey riv id be interested in running for ya if you still looking for people

good luck fools i cant wait to get my comp back i look forward to this tourney ever week
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast