Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61281.73

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemanstan View Post
    My best friend just started on bovada after i got into it he has watched me play and now he just started playing, and i stay at his house alot to and use his internet, my internet sucks, i am actually at his house using his right now.

Well he got his acount set up yesterday and got into his first tourny, and i got into the same one also, i went to his room on my laptop while he played in his living room, he didnt do well at all and got knocked out pretty quick, but to my question here i got to thinking is it ok that we played in the same tourny using the same internet? I know he is going to keep playing now that i got him hooked, so should i quit playing on his internet now that he started?
    I am just wondering if its ok for two people to use the same internet at the same poker site, I hate using mine to play because i have a 3 gig limit a month and he has unlimited very high speed connection, but i don't want to use his connection if it could cause me trouble.

Thanks for any reply here.
    Bovada banned mine and my sisters a few weeks later until we verified our identities is all.

Experienced Member
    I'm glad you showed me how to play poker! Nothing more awesome than learning from a pro!!!

PokerOwned Master
    I know I let my brother enter a freeroll since his bankroll is smaller than mine. If I then try to register after he has registered, I get a message that someone has already registered for a tourney with the same IP address and I am not allowed to enter the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by brettnasty View Post
    I'm glad you showed me how to play poker! Nothing more awesome than learning from a pro!!!
    if u continue to learn poker from this man u will become nothing more than a losing player
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123