Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

more bad news:( not lookin good for poker...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
    Use My Wallet funds seized

"Use My Wallet" an online eWallet system used by Bodog has had its US account funds seized by the US DOJ. UMW has issued a press release confirming the seizure and asking its customers to be patient while they work out an arrangement to have player funds returned.

We at Kentucky Gaming suggest any player that is attempting to cash out winnings from any online poker or gambling site should request funds by paper check or direct bank wire. Under UIGEA cash outs and withdrawals from gaming sites is not prohibited but we do recommend you cash out into a bank account that is not associated with your day to day banking. US banks have the right to deny international transactions. They will at a minimum place a 10-15 day hold on the check until it clears.

Play poker for free and build your bankroll playing the Free Sit and Go tournaments on Feltstars. Subscribe to our newsletter and podcast for the latest free roll poker news and reviews.

Related Posts
    I Had heard about this a few days ago too i think our stupid DOJ mite not stop now,, and will keep goin after ways for USA players to depo and withdraw tho,,even if they dont do directly after the site,,a nd willl be able to stop us USA players that way tho very sad now for us

Where did you read that from?

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    This getting really sickening ! The freaking government needs to stay out of my personal past time, unless of course i was hurting others or something, but playing poker c'mon be real.All those a-holes in Washington probably get together or go online their damn selves to play
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

the gaming news letererr fishy,,, but it was well warned about news on other g roups and sites for the last 3 days or so,, so we were warned was gonna happen tho,, and a few of my friends had moeny in that processor but got it out like 4 days ago, it just doesnt bode well, for rest of payment options left reallly

Elite PokerOwned Member
    One more bad news to US players. This way, is going to take forever to they receive their money..

Sergeant Major
    i guess they will crack down on all the sites before long for usa, hopefully other counrtys will not follow

Experienced Member
    The other countries should be safe. At least their governments take a better stance on online poker.

wow, when will fulltiltpoker release the funds?

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, bad news. I keep fingers crossed that americans will get their money back

Quote Originally Posted by klock1213 View Post
    The other countries should be safe. At least their governments take a better stance on online poker.
    Other gov't don't take a better stance. If all the poker sites settle for big $$... Trust some other countries will follow suit for the money. Not EU, but I can see a number of nations trying. Look at Costa Rica Tico Times for news on what that govt is now trying to get? LOL They didn't know it was gambling.... Gambling I tell ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast