Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight-Captain

ME has ruined DD.

Now that the Daily Dollar on FTP is Multiple-Entry, it's a total donkfest. It seems as tho people figure that they have 4 chances to win, so they play crazy and hope to get lucky with at least one of their entries. Plus, they get mad when one of their entries get knocked out, and just start going all in w/ their other entries. It doesn't calm down until there is like only 3000 ppl left. I used to always play the DD when it was single entry, and I'd always finish in the money about every other time. Now, it's like lottery poker. I managed to finish in the money (barely) w/ 2 out of 4 entries tonite. Basically made like 45 cents, plus my $4 back, but I had lost the last 3x I played, w/ 4 entries twice and 2 entries (my last $2) once. Thanks to pokerowned, I got $5 at FTP and I'm now starting over again. Does anybody know sum good micro stakes tourneys on FTP to rebuild my bankroll with? Cuz it doesn't look like the DD is gonna do it for me.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Same here, same here. I totally agree with you.

Also, BLT was ruined when it became weekly and ME. Used to be half sitouts, and youd be retarded if you didnt cash. Now, its not even a BLT anymore, its like crusty bread with mayonnaise, and a shriveled piece of lettuce or two.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Yeah, FTP really f***ed up on this shit. All they had to do was add more tournaments, not ruin the ones that were already damn good.

They have a DD rebuy, they had a DD rego, all they had to do was add ME DD, it would have no prob filling up, an leave the reg DD out of it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    more dolla donkfest game for the ruskies..

i agree. i dont like any of these ME ones at all,, even at 4 or 5 dola buy ins ones i used to lie to play,, they have made it ME now too, and now those tourneys relly s tink too, I think FT is jus gettin real greedy doin that to all these tourneys IMO..they make wayyy more money in same tourneys now,, but its not good at all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hope they go back to reg dd.. i would rather that..

Knight-Captain
    wow, i wasn't expecting so many ppl to agree w/ me. good to see that i'm not the only one that feels that way.

Knight-Captain
    i decided 2 try sum sng's instead. i entered three $1+.10, 90 man sng's on FTP. lost one cuz i hit wrong button and raised all-in instead of folding. lol! lost 2nd one right before bubble cuz sumone re-raised my k-k w/ a-q and hit a ace. (so stupid. he re-raised all-in w/ a-q for his whole stack. i could've been raising w/ a-k. we were even stacked too.) and the 3rd one I WON 1ST PLACE!!! $22.50 off of $3.30!!! Much better than DD!!!

Go play SNG to build up your bankroll, I said something simliar HPC .
    Check it what I wroted
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    i hate the ME tourneys, when i play it only with one entry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast